Writing ReST documentation
ReST - is quite powerfull markup system to generate techical documentation.
It’s a little bit more difficult to start to use the techology, so there are several tips to help You.
- Use Your favorite editor : vim, gedit, eclipse, PhpStorm. There are plugins/modules, which will add You ReST syntax autocomplete / coloring.
- Autobuild sources in the browser to get realtime preview of Your sources. There are several methods You could take a try with sphinx-autobuild, which manages Your browser refresh also
- Wrinting a book with vim / Sphinx http://www.tompurl.com/2012/11/22/writing-a-book-with-vim-restructured-text-and-sphinx/
- Sphinx basics http://sphinx-doc.org/tutorial.html
- ReST/ Sphinx primer http://sphinx-doc.org/rest.html
- ReST editor support http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2746692/restructuredtext-tool-support
- Sphinx autobuilding http://jacobian.org/writing/auto-building-sphinx/
- Sphinx autobuilding http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5522326/automatically-build-sphinx-documentation-when-a-source-file-changes
- Sphinx autobuilding https://pypi.python.org/pypi/sphinx-autobuild